A few people have reported that when they right-click a Rails project node in the NetBeans IDE and choose Generate from the pop-up menu, nothing happens. One user reported that the problem is caused by an interaction with the Java Development Kit (JDK) 6u12. To fix this problem, download a different version of the JDK, such as 6u11, and point the IDE to that installation. See my previous blog for instructions on how to use a different JDK.
- Take a look at how @AmericanAir is evolving for a chance to win a first class trip. #newAmerican bit.ly/Tm0M9v 3 months ago
- RT @YAAKSWaikoloa: Learn About Lauhala Weaving and Canoe Plants Feb 9 wp.me/p2RoKB-60 3 months ago
- RT @YAAKSWaikoloa: Learn How to Beachcomb wp.me/p2RoKB-5K 3 months ago
- RT @YAAKSWaikoloa: Youth Festival of Arts in Waimea Feb 22 wp.me/p2RoKB-5O 3 months ago
- RT @YAAKSWaikoloa: Bocce Ball for All Ages wp.me/p2RoKB-5s 3 months ago